Learning Centre – Air Purifiers
8-LEVEL FILTRATION & BACTERIOSTATIC
CUCKOO Plasma Ioniser (CPI) Air Purifier’s filtration system consists of 8 filters, including 4-in-1 HEPA Filters
|FILTER TYPE||FUNCTION||LIFE SPAN||CLEAN/ REPLACE|
|Level 1||Pre Filter||Filters large dust in the air||2 weeks||clean|
|Level 2||Allergen Plus Filter||Filters residual dust||4 months||replace|
|Level 3||Harmful Gas Relax Filter||Filters harmful gases, such as NO2, SO2 and benzene||12 months||replace|
|Level 4||Deodorisation Filter||Eliminates unpleasant odour and gases||12 months||replace|
|Level 5-8||HEPA Filter (Antibacterial)||Filters pollen, mite carcasses and cigarette smoke||12 months||replace|
CUCKOO PLASMA IONISER
Generated oxygen and hydrogen seize toxic substances
They destroy and absorb toxic substances
Becomes harmless purified air
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING AN AIR PURIFIER
THE STANDARDS OF AIR FILTERS
- The filters should be able to eliminate harmful gases, yellow and fine dust, and odours.
- Filtration stages and filter size.
THE STANDARDS OF AIR FLOW
- The positions of an air inlet and air outlet have to be apart from one another to prevent purified air from being purified again.
THE STANDARDS OF SERVICE
- The service procedures and maintenance.
THE STANDARDS OF BACTERIAL & VIRAL ELIMINATION
- Ensure that your air purifier comes with a plasma ioniser that is able to generate oxygen and hydrogen to turn toxic substances into fresh air.
THE STANDARDS OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- The energy consumption of the machine.
THE STANDARDS OF SMART FEATURES
- Air purifiers should come with features to make your life easier.